Since we opened our doors in 2003 TEAM Irrigation has led the way in bringing cutting edge technology to the paddock and providing our clients with exceptional customer service.
We are fortunate to now have an opportunity to raise that bar even higher, however it means we will become a Valley dealership from January 1, 2016.
Valley is a worldwide leader in precision irrigation and will bring revolutionary new products to the Australian market, including GPS-ready machines with back-to-base controls and accuracies of within 2cm.
But while our dealership may be changing, our commitment to our clients is not.
We are still the same enthusiastic and capable team you have always dealt with.
Solving problems is what we do and we have a vast amount of experience across a range of brands.
We understand the purchase of a new irrigation system is a long-term and significant investment so we will be standing by our commitment to provide you with our 100% backing and support regardless of the make of your equipment.
Valley has a vision for TEAM Irrigation to be one of the first Master Dealers in Australia.
What this means for us, and for you, is we will be able to expand to become a regional stock centre holding complete components and ready-to-go machines right here in Dubbo. This will enable us to offer turn-around times of 2-3 weeks compared to the current 8-10 week wait for an import from the US.
At TEAM Irrigation we pride ourselves on our customer service, which is why we have the largest number of permanent technicians and more fully equipped service vehicles than any other company.
Valley has an impressive back-up support and product network within Australia, including a significant number of on-the-ground service technicians and we believe these, along with TEAM Irrigation’s personalised expertise, new regional warehouse and existing network of spare parts suppliers, will enhance our ability to get your vital equipment back up and moving as quickly as possible.
Our decision to switch to a Valley dealership is not one we have taken lightly but we truly believe it is in the best interests of our clients, our region and the future of our business.
We look forward to continuing to meet your agricultural needs for many years to come so please do not hesitate to give us a call if you any questions about our new direction.
Why we became a Valley Master Dealer
- Since 2003 Team Irrigation has led the way in successfully transferring irrigation advances that bring cutting-edge technology to the paddock.
- Valley is a worldwide leader in precision irrigation and will enable us to bring revolutionary new products to the Australian industry.
- Parent company Valmont Industries is recognised throughout the world as an industry leader in engineered products and services for infrastructure and water-conserving agricultural irrigation equipment.
- At TEAM Irrigation we appreciate the significant investment you make when you purchase an irrigation system through us and give you our assurance that you will not be left in the lurch.
- Most Valley parts can be retrofitted to most brands of irrigation equipment, plus our reliable network of spare parts suppliers ensures you still have our 100% backing and support.
- TEAM Irrigation has a proven track record for customer service and will continue to provide the same quality personalised service we always have, if not better.
- Valley has an impressive back-up support and product network within Australia including a large warehouse in Brisbane and a regional manager based in Australia, as well as a significant number of on-the-ground technicians.
- Valley is committed to Australia and wants TEAM Irrigation to become one of the first Master Dealers in Australia. This will enable us to carry stock independently and be able to draw directly from the Brisbane warehouse instead of via the US, which has significant price and freight advantages.
- As a Master Dealer, TEAM Irrigation will be a regional stock centre with complete components and machines ready-to-go. This means we can offer a 2-3-week turnaround compared to 8-10 weeks waiting for your order to come in from the US.
- Valley has GPS guided base-station controls to lock into their base with an accuracy of within 2cm, something we have never seen before.
- At TEAM Irrigation we have the biggest group of on-site trained service staff and no other company runs as many fully-equipped service vehicles as us. We don’t use subcontractors so it is in our interests to get the job done right the first time. Our expertise is assured.
- Our commitment to you is unchanged. Solving problems is what we do and we have a vast amount of experience across a range of brands. Our priority is still to keep your equipment moving whilst optimising your water usage.