Irrigation Installer |
• Join one of Australia’s most successful water solutions businesses
• All on-site training will be provided
• Dubbo location
TEAM Irrigation is a highly successful division of the ASX listed Ruralco Group and provides irrigation solutions to the NSW Agricultural industry. We are well positioned for growth and currently offer a great opportunity for an Irrigation Installer to join our team.
About the Role:
TEAM Irrigation is the NSW Master Dealer for Valley Centre Pivots & Linear Move Irrigators. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the safe installation of all components required for irrigation projects. You will keep records and maintain equipment and ensure the safe operation of company plant and equipment, whilst ensuring that activities are completed to deadline and follow job sheets.
The role involves:
• Fitting & service of all components on all centre pivots, laterals and pumps stations as required in field on new installations and under supervision
• Repair, maintenance and trouble shooting of all irrigation equipment
• Installation of PVC & polythene pipe work
• Repair/test of pump units
• Operation of HIAB Crane, Bobcat, trencher and attachments
• On site assistance to other field technicians and contractors
• Up keep of workshop and all company vehicles and equipment
To be successful you must demonstrate a commitment to safety and ideally you will have exposure to a trade background or on farm experience. With strong interpersonal skills you will interact positively with colleagues, contactors and visitors to work sites. You must possess a clean and current divers’ licence and due to the nature of some projects you must be available to work on remote locations and outside standard hours when required.
Ruralco including its subsidiaries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Ruralco we believe that creating a diverse workforce will provide the best talent to achieve our strategy of being the leading Australian Agribusiness and Employer of Choice in our sector.
We value integrity, accountability, loyalty, leadership, common sense and aiming high in all that we do.
Email your resume to email@example.com or call our office on 02 6885 5220