9 May 2018, 01:37PM
The Irrigation Warehouse Storeperson will be responsible for the management of TEAM Irrigations warehouse operations. The Storeperson will coordinate a wide range of store operations including customer service and advice, coordinating merchandising practices, purchasing of goods & services, and develop a knowledge of the agricultural & irrigation industry.
The Storeperson will be required to assist construction teams with required stock for large installation jobs and repair works. Stock levels will need to be maintained plus a clean safe working environment.
The Storeperson will need to obtain a Forklift license and undertake any other work as required. The Storeperson will be responsible for the upkeep of the yard and will be required to deliver & collect items from suppliers & customers.
• Load and unload trucks
• Forklift duties
• Check stock inwards and sort into storage areas
• Picking and packing stock
• Daily data entry of stock
• Stocktake when required
• Maintain barcoding system
• Select stock for sale
• Prepare stock for sale
• Provide advice and sell irrigation supplies
• Provide advice on hardware products
• Maintain store and warehouse safety
• Coordinate merchandise presentation
• Sell products to customers